Recent research across Europe has shown that companies will be vulnerable and increasingly exposed to Fraud & Corruption.
The key driver for this will be the current economic conditions. Senior Managers have acknowledged that Central & Eastern Europe in particular pose specific challenges in the area of Fraud & Corruption.
In this context GCM Parker is proud to present its 2 day unique conference in Prague: ?6th Annual Business Ethics Anti Corruption Compliance Strategies in CEE, SEE & CIS"
This unique event will feature practical case study presentations from Chief Compliance Officers, General Counsels and Heads of Internal Audit.
Testimonials from the?previous Anti-Corruption conference:
?Well organized event for an interesting target group. Recommended for those who do business in CEE, SEE, CIS or other emerging markets, or with partners in these territories?
- Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Counsel EMEA
?I attend quite a number of conferences throughout a year and I must admit that I found this- one of the better. Well organised, interesting agenda, skilled presenters, value for money?
- Global Ethics Officer
?Excellent event! Thank you for organising it! I particularly liked the ?inside? views and knowledge sharing form Siemens, KIA, Tyco & Ferring pharmaceuticals!?
- Manager Internal Controls & Compliance CR & SK
PHILIP MORRIS CR a.s.
who should attend
- Head of Compliance / Compliance Officers
- General Counsels
- Head Of Internal Audit
- Senior Legal Counsels
- Lawyers specialising in white collar crime, criminal litigation and Anti Corruption
- Fraud Investigation consultants
- Ethics Officers
- Head of Corporate governance
- Risk Managers
- Head of AML Compliance
- Corporate Secretary
benefits of attending
Get Practical insights from the leading experts on:
- How to implement a cost effective Anti Corruption compliance program in Central & Eastern Europe
- Learn how to? reduce corruptions risks when doing business in? Eastern Europe, CIS & Russia
- Get to grips with local Anti corruption laws and enforcement
- Learn how to conduct Anti Corruption due dilligence during M&A and Joint Ventures
- Reduce risks by clearly defining policy for payments, hospitality and entertainment
- Learn how you can manage corruption risks in the supply chain and when dealing with 3rd parties, distributors and agents
- Get the latest on how to conduct an effective fraud and compliance investigation
Tel: +44 203 286 4071