Learn from practical experience in managing VAT & Indirect Tax in CEE countries
Corporate Taxation in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) is currently undergoing a rapid change. While initially CEE had flat tax regimes to attract inward investment, recent tax policy developments in the region reflect global trends in international taxation.
With a view to increase Tax revenue, authorities in the region are increasing scrutiny of tax efficient supply chain planning structures by multinational enterprises. This has resulted in intensification of increased VAT and Indirect Tax reporting and compliance requirements, VAT Audits, Penalties and increasing Tax disputes.
• Head of Indirect Tax
• Indirect Tax Manager
• CEE Tax Manager
• Head of VAT
• European VAT Manager
• Director VAT
Understand the Impact of VAT and policy developments across several CEE jurisdictions including Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and others
• Case study on improvising the Indirect Tax function and how VAT can be actively managed
• Review of recent ECJ cases relating to CEE
• Practical lessons learned from recent tax audits and court proceedings in CEE
• Learn best practices on business issues including VAT aspects of chain transactions, VAT and fixed establishments, Consignment stocks, place of supply of services
• Cases studies on compliance best practices and answers to practical challenges faced by indirect tax teams
Tel: +44 203 286 4071